OXALWASH has been specifically formulated to clean and restore train carriages and other rolling stock by removing dirt, oil and rust in one application.
- Oxalwash rapidly removes dirt, oil and grime from surfaces.
- Oxalwash dissolves brake/iron dust particles and removes iron stains from paintwork, vinyl and glass.
- Rinses freely, with no scale residues.
- Contains no mineral acids, will not damage concrete sleepers, floors or mortar.
- Enhances shine on new or dulling paintwork, vinyl coatings and glass.
- Will not damage glass.
- Specifically formulated for use within the rail industry.
- Highly concentrated and very economical in use.
Consider the use of water softeners when the product is used in automatic wash plants. Use of demineralised water is recommended.
Accreditations & Registrations
- PPG Approved
- Rail Cat No 007/007317 (1000lt)
- Rail Cat No: 007/007316 (210lt)
- Rail Cat No: 007/007331 (20lt)
- 4Rail approved