Innovating safer maintenance with Shield NF
Shield, the multi-purpose, corrosion preventative, de-waterer, release agent. and light lubricant from Arrow has fast become the favourite maintenance partner for many world-leading aerospace and engineering companies. Shield NF has been designed to reflect the high standards of Shield in a safer, non-flammable version.
The same versatility and effectiveness, safer formula.
Shield NF is formulated to provide excellent thin film corrosion prevention. As a de-watering fluid, it effectively flushes away residues of moisture, oil, grease, and other contaminants, whilst acting as a deep penetrant into threads and mechanisms. Shield NF has a light fragrance and is not classified as flammable, making it far safer in critical environments like aerospace MRO, rail maintenance and precision engineering. Shield NF does not contain barium or other heavy metals.
Arrow’s drive to create safer formulations for industrial applications.
We have committed to many initiatives to support the environment and safer usage of maintenance products. Arrow continues to replace aerosols with CFC free trigger bottles or wipes and are working towards environmentally friendly labelling to reduce single use plastics. Many of our formulas now use some of the safest components in the marketplace, reducing flammability and toxicity without loss in effectiveness or quality.
Shield NFs key benefits
- Highly effective corrosion preventative and moisture displacer.
- Versatile penetrant and light lubricant.
- Not Classified as flammable.
- Use in trigger, low pressure spray or in dip tanks applications.
- Rail Cat No. 007/046107 (500ml), Rail Cat No. 007/046108 (5lt) & Rail Cat No. 007/046109 (20lt) approved.
- Film remains effective up to 150°C.
- Resists up to 100 hours salt spray.