Arrow Solutions is committed to conducting business in an ethically and socially responsible manner, as well as ensuring the effective management of environmental issues. We are focused on sustainable development in order to meet the needs of the present without compromising future generations.
One of the primary ways in which we can help our customers achieve the same objectives is by minimising their chemical usage. All Arrow products are of a high quality, with less required to complete the task compared to typical alternatives. Additionally, most of our range is provided as a concentrate to which water is added locally, saving unnecessary transport and packaging.
We have been accredited to ISO14001 since 2010. However, we have not let our efforts rest there and the following is a list of commitments implemented across our business:
- We select ingredients and develop formulations to ensure safety and to optimise the sustainability of our finished product during its lifecycle
- We comply with all applicable EU Regulations to ensure that our products are safe for people and the environment
- Where possible, we offer water based products as an alternative to solvent based and provide concentrated professional products to reduce our environmental impact
- All paper-based componentry is from FSC sources
- We use recycled material wherever possible and ensure that all packaging and components are able to be recycled
- We are fully REACH compliant
Manufacturing and Logistics
- We are rigorous in ensuring that we minimise raw material and finished product waste
- We have a permanent commitment to monitor and reduce our consumption of energy and water wherever possible
- All solvent waste is recycled or re-used as a raw material in other industries
- 100% of waste aerosols are recycled and any residual content is reclaimed
- We use lighting that is only on when required and switched off when not is use
- We are registered and monitored to IPPC/EPR by the UK Environment Agency
- Our UK site is zero waste to landfill
- All employees, regardless of department, are tasked to reduce the environmental impact of our operations
- A dedicated Energy and Environment team is in place to reduce waste and identify further ways to reduce our carbon footprint
- We ensure that all office waste paper and cardboard are recycled
Please contact us directly for copies of our accreditation certificates, or for further details on any aspect of our environmental policy.